Beginning July 2020 we will be accepting online applications for the 50th Calistoga Christmas Faire held on Saturday, December 5th, 2020, through ZAPPlication. The application and details regarding the event, pricing, booth size etc... can soon be found on this page. In the meantime, if you don't have a Zapplication account you can start the process by registering an account here: Zapplication Registration
Once you register for an account with zapplication you will be able to register in 2020. The link to do so will be provided in July 2020.Why ZAPPlication:
Zapplication offers the ability to:
Photos requirements for ZAPPlication
- Streamline and efficiently manage the application process from beginning to end
- View all entries in one place
- Accept applications
- Create a waitlist
- Manage spreadsheets
- Upload images
- Effectively communicate with all vendors
- Receive payment and contract agreements
- Save on paper and postage for everyone
- To create one account as a Vendor so if you have applied before you can use last year's login information
Formatting Your Images
Please follow these specifications in order to attach these images to your application successfully.
- Recommended Dimensions: 1920 pixels on the longest side.
Note: To assist artists who do not have images that are 1920 pixels or larger, the system will also accept images that are at least 1400 pixels on the longest side.
- File Format: Save all images as Baseline Standard JPEG. Do not save as a Progressive JPEG.
- File Size: JPEGs should be under 5 MB in size.
- Recommended Resolution: between 72 and 300 ppi
Note: You may need to lower your resolution if the file size is larger than 5 MB.
- Color space: Save images in RGB color space, preferably sRGB.
Uploading Images of Your Artwork to ZAPP®
After you have formatted your images, the next step is to upload them into your ZAPP® portfolio. Uploading images is a simple process and can be done by clicking on the "My Porfolio" tab. The "My Portfolio" page allows you to upload, edit, delete, and manage your artwork images. Follow these steps to upload your images:
- Click on the green "Add Sample" button.
- Select "Browse" or "Choose File" to locate the image on your computer.
- Answer if the image is your booth shot by choosing Yes or No from the drop-down.
- Complete the fields. The fields that are bold –– Image Title, Medium, Width, Height, Depth, and Price –– are all required.
- Press the "Submit" button at the bottom to begin uploading your image.
For more information please contact Kelly Barrett Coudert @ email@example.com or 707-403-5024